Sunday, January 11, 2009

Creative


With school out of session for the past two weeks, i have felt the need to indulge in personal pleasures like reading! I finally picked up A Thousand Splendid Suns  by Khaled Hosseini, author of The Kite Runner. I thoroughly enjoyed the Kite Runner and look forward to once again getting engrossed in Hosseini's work. I have also felt a creative bug and besides my editing, I recently began a crocheting project. I made a hat which took me no real time at all. This was done for my running partner but I plan to finish one each for the hubby and kids before school starts again.

1 comment:

The Original Wombman said...

Finally! LoL . . j/k. Looks fabulous Mama! Join Ravelry, if you haven't done so.

A Thousand Splendid Suns is a tough one emotionally. I often re-read books but that one I don't think I could take again. Excellent read though.